Here's a way to reset epson printers L100, L200, and L800 with no serial number. This trick made by Eko Kang. Before that, I thank him. If you are using Epson L100, L200, or L800, this trick might be useful for you.
Epson Printer Series L100, L200, L800 is an official of the Epson printer vendor infusion. If the Ink Level Epson L100, L200 or L800 indicates the position of blank / empty, then Usually you have to enter SN ID listed Epson Ink Epson Ink bottle.
The trick this time is on his way Reset Ink Level Epson L100, L200, L800. So after we reset then we no longer need to enter SN ID when Ink Ink Level Epson L100, L200, L800 indicates the position of blank / empty.
How to Reset Ink Level Epson L100, L200, L800 without SN Ink ID:
- Download Program Reset Ink Level Epson L100, L200, L800 ===> HERE
- Ink level reset program is called WIC Reset Utility. Install the program on your computer. How: double click on WIC (x32). Exe => Next 4x => Install => Finish.
- After that Run WIC Reset Utility you have installed. Do not forget your printer must be switched ON and connected to the computer.
- Keep in mind: Program WIC Reset Utility can only be reset Ink Level Epson L100, L200, L800 the empty marked with "FUN".
- After WIC Reset Utility is opened, select the type of your epson printer. Then click Reset Inks ==> Continue: click YES ==> Click Done.